The Beatles 1 Video Collection is out now. Available on:
Written by John as an expression of his love for Yoko Ono, the song is heartfelt and passionate. As John told Rolling Stone magazine in 1970, “When it gets down to it, when you’re drowning, you don’t say, ‘I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,’ you just scream.”
During filming on the roof of Apple, two days after the recording of the track, the band played ‘Don’t Let Me Down’ right after doing two versions of ‘Get Back’ and it led straight into ‘I’ve Got A Feeling’. Michael Lindsay-Hogg was once again directing a Beatles’ shoot. He and Paul met regularly at the tail end of 1968, while Hogg was directing The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, to discuss the filming of The Beatles’ session in January. By the time that fateful Thursday came around, the penultimate day of January would be the last time The Beatles ever played together in front of any kind of audience.
This is not the version of ‘Don’t Let Me Down’ heard on the single but the version from the Let It Be… Naked album – a composite of both versions that were performed on the roof of Apple in Savile Row
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách Để Báo thức Siêu Nhanh Nhất Free-(Link tải dưới mô tả)
- How to install Dolby Home Threatre v4 | Windows 7/8/8.1/8.1 Pro/10 |
- 4 Cách Khắc Phục Lỗi Không Tải Được App Trên CH Play.
- Máy xúc, Tháp cẩu, Xe ben , Thành phố xe tải| hoạt hình về xe tải xây dựng dành cho thiếu nhi
- CÔ GÁI SÀI GÒN ĐI TẢI ĐẠN Remix – Nhạc Đỏ, Nhạc Sống Cách Mạng Dj Tiền Chiến Mừng 45 Năm Giải Phóng